The San Clemente Aquatic Center may be your new favorite place to cool down! During “Recreation Swim” times, both residents and non-residents alike can enjoy the splash pad, kid-friendly pool, or lap pool. With plenty of shade, attentive lifeguards, and pristine facilities, your family can enjoy a day at the Aquatic Center. Pair it with a trip to “Courtney’s Sandcastle” right next to it and you can spend the whole day there.
Know Before You Go:
- Children that are not potty trained are required to use a plastic cover over their diaper. They are available for purchase for $2.
- Parents of children under the age of 8 are required to be in the pool with their children.
- There are 10 minute safety breaks on the hour.
- Bring your own lock and you can use the lockers in the locker rooms for free.
- There are showers and bathrooms in the locker rooms.
987 Avenida Vista Hermosa
San Clemente, CA 92673
Non-Residents: $6 for children, $8 for adults
San Clemente Residents: $2 for children, $4 for adults.
Kelly, Blog Contributor
About the Author
Kelly and her husband have two boys, ages 5 and 7. She loves taking her boys on adventures around Southern California that focus on learning, getting their wiggles out, and having fun! When she isn’t fulfilling her mommy duties she teaches at a local elementary school and community college.