Atlantis Play Center is a place I used to go as a kid, so now that I have kids of my own, it’s always a stop we make when the splash pad opens in the summer! This park is huge! It has lots of shade from all the trees around the park! You will find several play areas great for all ages and even a splash pad.
- Offers many playgrounds for all ages
- Lots of different play structures
- Splash pad with outside shower to rinse off
- Bathrooms with baby changing stations
- Plenty of close free parking
- Gated in
- Lots of shade
- Lots of grass
- Plenty of benches for sitting and picnics
- Not usually crowed
- Great for birthday parties
Know Before You Go:
- The splash pad has a timer and turns off every few minutes. There is a button to turn it back on, which is a bit difficult. The trick is to use your elbow to press down.
- Come wearing a swimsuit. Most kids play in the park first in their bathing suit then head to the splash pad.
- This is cash only so bring $2 per person. Kids 2 and under free.
- Pack a lunch, this park is huge and offers so many great picnic spots.
- Don’t forget sunblock.
- Picnic tables can be reserved for $5 but you can use them if no one reserved them.
- As a safety precaution you must have a child to enter the park or you will not be allowed in.
Atlantis Play Center
13630 Atlantis Way
Garden Grove, CA 92844
Tuesdays – Saturdays: 10am-4pm
Sundays: 12pm – 4pm
The splash pad is open until Labor Day Weekend
$2 for ages 3+.
Free for 2 years old and under
Parking is free.