We attended as guests of the venue
Did you know that most of the amazing amenities at Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort are open to the public? This stunning 110-acre recreation resort is located in Newport Beach and offers incredible water activities including an inflatable waterpark, pedal boats, kayaks, SUPs, and more! You can also enjoy for free a mile long sand beach, the wave-less lagoon, the fun beach playground, and movie nights on the beach.
- Moe B’s Aquatic Park offers a variety of colorful water inflatables including water trampolines, rock climbing walls, teeter-totters, and more.
- Watersport rentals — Pedal boats, kayaks, hydro-bikes, catamarans, and stand-up paddleboards are available for rent.
- Golf carts, bikes and surrey rentals also available.
- Beach – Enjoy a beautiful beach with stunning views of the bay.
- Playground – Kids of all ages will love this cute colorful playground right on the beach.
- Food: Bring a picnic with you or enjoy fine dining at the Back Bay Bistro.
- Wave-less lagoon and lifeguards: enjoy calm water so you don’t have to worry about your kids getting knocked over by a wave. Lifeguards are on duty most of the day.
- Resort Lodging: If you want to spend the night, Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort offers luxury beachfront cottages and hundreds of campsites for RV’s.
- Movies on the Beach: enjoy a family movie on the beach, every Friday and Saturday at dusk from Memorial Day through September 30th. Make sure to bring beach chairs and blankets. Click here to check which movie is playing.
- Beach, beach playground, wave-less lagoon, movies on the beach are free, but you need to pay for parking.
- Moe B’s Aquatic Park for visitors (non-guests): $18 in Spring/Fall, $25 in summer/holidays.
- Watersport Rental: click here for rates.
- Parking: free for the first 30 minutes, $10 for up to 2 hours, $15 for 2-5 hours, $20 daily.
Moe’B Aquatic Park Hours for 2017:
Memorial Weekend Fri.- Mon. 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
May 21 – June 12 Sat. & Sun. 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
June 17 – Labor Day Mon. – Sun. 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sep 12 -Oct 4 Sat. & Sun. 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
For watersport rentals, click here.
For more information about the Back Bay Bistro, click here.
1131 Back Bay Drive, Newport Beach, Ca 92660