Pumpkin City is one of the best pumpkin patches in Orange County with tons of fun activities for the whole family. There are over 20,000 pumpkins to choose from, barnyard animals, 9 different rides, carnival game booths, petting zoo, pony rides, and even panning for gold. They also have a diner that offers hot dogs, nachos, cotton candy, ice cream and more for $4.00 or less.
- Visit barnyard animals with goats, sheep, ducks and pigs. You can feed them for 25 cents!
- Explore the Indian village.
- Check out lots of great picture stands for fun family pictures.
For most of these activities you need to purchase tickets.
- Boat Ride. Must be taller than 36″.
- Bounce House.
- Chair Swing. Must be taller than 36″.
- 65 ft long Obstacle Challenge. Must be able to climb unassisted.
- 28 ft tall Goliath Slide: Must be able to climb to the top unassisted.
- Spinning Ride: Must be taller than 36″.
- Tractor Town USA. Must be able to drive unassisted.
- Train Express.
- Panning for gold/Geode Discovery.
- Carnival Games.
- Petting Zoo.
- Pony Ride
- Kiddie rides
October 1, 2017 – October 31st, 2017
Free admission, free parking.
24203 Avenida De La Carlota, Laguna Hills, 92653
Listing on PlanADayOut:
Click here, to see the Pumpkin City’s listing on PlanADayOut