- The first time I took my girl bowling she was only 2 1/2 years old. You can see her in action in the picture using the “slide”. And next to us there was a 20-month-old girl who made a strike a couple of times! So make sure you sign up your little ones as well.
- There are three participating locations in Orange County: Concourse Entertainment Center in Anaheim, Fountain Bowl in Fountain Valley, and Irvine Lanes in Irvine.
- Each player needs to have bowling shoes. At Irvine Lanes you can buy a shoe rental pass for $12 that is good for 6 months! So my kids can bowl for 6 months for $12…which is pretty awesome! I am not sure if the other two bowling alleys offer the same deal. Just give them a call to find out, or just sign up at the Irvine Lanes if it is not too far from you.
- At the Irvine Lanes, the smallest shoe size they have is size 6!
- When you sign up, they give you the option to pay $26.95 for you and 3 other adults to bowl with your kids all summer long. The last couple of years I didn’t pay and had fun just helping my kids, but I might do it this year. By the way, you don’t need to sign up immediately, you can do it later on and normally they offer you a discount if you “refuse” the upgrade a couple of times ;).
So for $12 my kids can go bowling daily for 6 months! I just signed up again!