Let’s be honest; indoor playgrounds can feel a little claustrophobic at times. But not Seascape Kids Fun in Anaheim. It’s never crowded on the weekdays and kids are able to get their wiggles out while parents relax in the cafe or chat with their friends. It’s also easy to see your child while they play. Seascape Kids Fun is also much more affordable than other indoor playgrounds throughout Orange County, especially if you use a Groupon! We also love their colorful beach theme throughout the building.
- The Beach Ball Room contains a giant colorful padded two-story play structure complete with foam balls, slides, air guns, and fun “ball spitter-outers” (my kids’ term, not mine!)
- Baskets and bags to collect foam balls for easy transport to the second level
- Two air hockey tables are also in the Beach Ball Room
- The Aquarium Room contains three inflatables: one slide, one obstacle course, and one traditional bounce house
- A toddler play area for your littlest ones conveniently located in the Aquarium Room so you can watch your older kids while they play
- There are plenty of tables and chairs in both rooms and you can bring food with you or purchase snacks from a vending machine
- There is no time limit with your purchase so stay as long as you like
- Free wifi if you need to get a little work done while for kids play
Know Before You Go:
- Socks are required for anyone entering the playground. They do have them available for purchase for $2.00 each.
- Seascape Kids recommends wearing pants and long sleeves to avoid slide burns but it is not required
- Grab a “frequency card” and receive a free open play pass after 9 visits
- Party Packages start at $250 and include a private party room, a party host/hostess, party set-up, and clean up
- There is no staff monitoring the play areas. We’ve never had a problem with unruly kids but I suppose it could happen. Keep an eye on your kids to be safe.
- There is no one cleaning up the tables so you may want to bring your own wipes if you’re a germaphobe like me
- There are no restrictions in terms of outside food so if your child has severe allergies use caution
- Open Play Hours vary based on the day. They usually open at 10:00 AM and close at various times depending on their party schedules. Be sure you check the calendar on their website before you go.
Seascape Kids Fun
4771 E. Hunter Ave
Anaheim, CA 92807
Phone: 714- 970-7100
Hours vary based on the day. Limited weekend availability. Check their website for their daily Open Play schedule the day before you plan on visiting.
$10 per child ages 1-17. Adults are free!
They’ve had a variety of groupons available whenever I’ve checked. The best value is $49.95 for ten open play sessions but we purchased 2 passes for $12 before committing to 10 sessions. Click here for the current Groupon deal! (affiliate)
About the Author
Kelly and her husband have two little boys, ages 3 and 5. She loves taking her boys on adventures around Southern California that focus on learning, getting their wiggles out, and having fun! When she isn’t fulfilling her mommy duties she teaches at a local community college and is an educational consultant.